Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Progress: Week of 4/16

Progress is a little slow this week... crazy week with girls' play- lots of car pooling, hair braiding, schooling at odd hours- just off of our regular schedule. Progress is better than 0 progress!

*4 loads of laundry- actually washed and put away (very big deal for me)
*2 small bags from purging- better than no small bags, right?
*Daughter brought in 3 hand-me down pairs of shoes, so now she has to find shoes to go out!  If something comes in, I'm teaching them that something must immediately go OUT! 

*Pretty good with maintaining kitchen- a bit cluttered but overall acceptable.

*Cleaned some more in girls' room- working on filling a large bag for charity. Daughter was looking for something- told her I gave it away- handled it well.  No fits- yeah! 

I'm planning a party for my almost 10 year old this week, so we'll see how progress goes.  Even if it's 5 minutes a day- I can do it!

And so can you- just a little cheer for you!!

Jen

3 comments:

  1. You go girl! It is exciting to have that sparkling clean room...for at least 5 minutes before the children or the pets arrive... :)

    ReplyDelete