Sunday, April 15, 2012

Progress: Week of 4/9

Positive gains and frustrations this week! 

At the beginning of the week, I had a goal to work in my girls' room for 20min.  20 minutes turned into 3 hours.  My husband was home and the kids were well behaved so I went for it.  Obsessed Momma!  Anyways- it felt good to throw away paper garbage, wrappers, etc. and to bag charity items- but beware- you can get burnt out this way. 
Day 1- 3 hrs
Day 2- 20 minutes
Day 3- 20 minutes and 1/2 hr in my bedroom

Results- 2 bags of paper garbage, etc. and 3 large garbage bags for Charity

Other frustrations- could not find a bodysuit needed for my older daughter for a musical- cost $25- needed for today.  I had to go out and buy another one.  Uggg!! The cost of clutter.  One good reason to get this Messy Nest in order!!

Overall good week, so let's focus on the  positive!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment